Tuesday October 22, 2019
8am -2:30pm @ Orange County Office of Education 200 Kalmus Drive | Costa Mesa, CA
$195 per person. Register here: http://ocde.k12oms.org/1252-169520
Spend the day with me and learn how to transform your teaching and student relationships through Mindful Moving.
- 60-page Mindful Moving Physical Education Teacher Guide
- Set of 12 interactive Mindful Moving Physical Education 12 Task Cards with QR-code embedded digital media that can be used for individual, small teams or large group warm up, cool down or self-directed learning
Task Cards features the unique 3-Step Mindful Moving process:
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction breathing technique
- Yoga posture that challenges flexibility
- Social Emotional Learning affirmation to reinforce key skills
- Hands-on Learning for K-12 PE teachers in why, how and what you need to successfully teach Mindful Moving
- Health and Physical Education Content Standards-aligned learning activities featuring DOK assessment tools
- How to incorporate yoga and mindful breathing into your personal daily health and fitness routine
- Networking Time to share and learn best practices with other educators looking to grow and cultivate new skills for lifetime learning
- Breakfast and lunch
Classroom teachers, Physical Educators, and District Administrators who provide learning opportunities for students in public, private, or charter schools, after school programs, and health care agencies will directly benefit from this special professional development offering.